Tuesday 10 July 2012

419 SCAM - Trust / Suspense Account 100712


Dear Sir/Madam,
 
I am  Harry Ego the former personal assistance to Chief James O. Ibori (formal Governor of the Richest State in Nigeria for 8years), I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel or Real Estate in your country with my client funds that is deposited abroad in a Trust/suspence Account because I cannot be in charge of the funds myself as the his personal/legal aid in charge, I have the power as the attorney in charge to make a new heir to the funds without the consent of (Chief James O. Ibori).
I am sorry if this is not in line with your profession. My client Chief James O. Ibori was sentenced to 13yrs imprisonment by a UK Court for charges of money laundry and fraud for funds valued at $250 million. I am now presently in UK for this reason I need you to cooperate with me for us to quickly conclude this deal.
Please click TWO LINKS BELOW for your perusal...
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8680569.stm
 
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17739388
 
send me the following information for us to get started if you are interested.
Your full name:
Address:
Nature of Business:
Age:
MArital status:
TelePhone Number:
any form of identification:
You should observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction is risk free.(NO RISK AT ALL) I shall give you more information upon receiving your response.
Regards,
Harry Ego

No comments:

Post a Comment