Friday 3 February 2012

419 SCAM - Non-Profit Charity Organization

Hello dear,  
 
                                                                                                                                                                           Hope everything is fine with you and your family. I am not in doubt that this email will be perceived as surprise especially as we are neither friends nor relatives; my name is Mrs. Salifa Anderson from Benghazi Libya presently I’m at the Hospital in California, USA struggling with life threatening cancer.  I was married to late Dr. Ahmed Anderson a United States Citizen who died on October 19th 2011 as a result of NATO Air bomb strike that hits one of late President Muammar Gaddafi’s Ammunition and weapon plant where my late husband works as Chemistry Scientist for the Government of Libya for 22 years of his life In Libya. My husband also served as a President of Libyan Chemistry Scientist, while I operate private non-profit Charity Organization that teaches adult education and Motherless baby’s home in Tripoli-Libya. Due to my sickness and war in Libya, I have closed down my non-profit Charity Organization and moved to USA for my medical treatment as I have been diagnosed with cancer, fibroid and hear
My husband and I were happily married for fourteen years without children till he unfortunately died on the NATO Air strike bomb. May his soul rest in peace and may almighty help my dear country…..  Recently, my doctor gave me a surprise and painful devastated news that I do not have much time to leave because of my illness with cancer
 
 
My husband and I have a deposit of $18,670,000.00 (Eighteen Million Six Hundred and Seventy Thousand United States Dollars) with a bank in New York with a solid plan to invest the funds into large business or charity organization but unfortunately he died without achieving our dreams so I have decided to use the entire funds to improve humanity and motherless baby’s home in your country. I took this decision because I do not have a child who will inherit this fortune and I cannot
TRUST  my relatives, because they were so hostile to me, since
 
 
Please reply me this
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment