Monday 6 February 2012

419 SCAM - Mr W Roland

Attention :Sir , Greetings.I am Muhamad Sheikh,a consultant and presently based in Togo and solicit your co-operation for a transaction involving the transfer of funds to your nominated bank account in relation to 16.5 Million USD coupled with 25Kg of Gold presently with a finance institution and was deposited by my late client,Mr W.Roland in the year 2010.Your co-operation will entail me preparing relevant documents making you the next-of-kin legally with scientific precision to the finance institution and assure you of the confidentiality and security.Upon your positive response,I will send you proofs for your perusal and appeal for your support to crown this transaction a success.For your understanding,co-operation and assistance,I am ready to offer you 30% of the total and thank you in anticipation. Regards, Mr Muhamad Sheikh

No comments:

Post a Comment