Wednesday 24 October 2012

419 SCAM - Dying 241012

Hello,

 I am Mrs Diana Howells, I have been diagnosed of cancer and having known my condition I decided to donate this funds to better the lives of the less privileged. I need an honest and trustworthy individual that will utilize the Sum of $18,200,000.00 in accordance with my instruction.I want the funds to be used in funding religious organizations, orphanages and less privileged propagating the word of God. I took this difficult decision because I don't have an issue to inherit this estate. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank,and my Attorney for legitimacy, he will also issue you a Letter of Authorization that will empower you as the original-beneficiary of this fund.I want you to always pray for me, Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose.If you are not interested,kindly pardon me for contacting you.

For confidential reasons contact my Alternate Email:mrsdiana_howells@rocketmail.com

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs Diana Howells

1 comment:

  1. I also received the same email as this IT IS A SCAM..

    ReplyDelete