Saturday 20 October 2012

419 SCAM - United Nations Inspection Agency 201012

I am David Ellis Head of Inspection Unit, United Nations Inspection Agency in 
Heathrow International Airport London. During our investigation,  I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat from Nigeria which was transferred from Muritala Mohamed International Airport Nigeria to our facility here in London, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 
110kg each. 

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the 
consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to 
either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant 
authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for "Non Inspection fees" among other things 
are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned. By my assessment, each of 
the boxes contains about $4M or more.
 

They are still left in the airport storage facility till today. The Consignments 
like I said are two metal trunk boxes weighing about 65kg each (Internal dimension:  
W61 x H156 x D73 (cm) effective capacity: 680 L) Approximately. The details of the 
consignment including your name and email on the official document from United Nations' 
office in Nigeria where the shipment was tagged as personal effects/classified document 
is still available with us.
 
As it stands now, you have to reconfirm your full name, Phone Number, full address so I
can cross-check and see if it corresponds with the one on the official documents. It is 
now left to you to decide if you still need the consignment or allow us repatriate it 
back to Nigeria (place of origin) as we were instructed.

Like I did say earlier, the shipper abandoned it and ran away most importantly because
he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a
valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you
to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial 
gratification). You can either come in person, or you engage the services of a secure 
shipping/delivery Company/agent that will provide the necessary security that is require
to deliver the package to your doorstep or the destination of your choice.

I need all the guarantee that I can get from you before I can get involved in this 
project.

Best Regards,
 
David Ellis
INSPECTION OFFICER

6 comments:

  1. why has this persons scaming for the last five years not been busted yet? what intentions of this scam? Acquisition of funds to be shipped? U.P.S can do c.o.d.'s. to your shipping route if its valid. to receive money, you should never have to pay money up front ever. Spoken with this fraud over the phone and tries to convince that he is having a problems with certain documents or some form procurement not clearing and to send some money for cash movement authorization through wire transfer , money gram, or western union. Worked with United States Postal Services to know that they can attain any parcels at any airport and do cash on deliveries if there was a fee of some sort and handle whatever documentation requires for delivery of this supposedly parcels with money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to lead this guy along. He just contacted me with the same BS. I figured I'd play with him for a few days giving him hope before pulling the plug. I just don't want to give him my address and phone#.

      Delete
    2. He's still playing his game with the exact same message. I'd love to see this guy caught and brought to justice.

      Delete
  2. He just keeps trying it he's been bothering me when he calls me i let the machine and I get no message

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried to call the phone# listed. Got a voice mail saying "the staff member you have called is unavailable, but, will inform him that you called. I mean, REALLY??? Oh, and I used call blocking, so he can't call back. (I was just curious)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just tried to call the phone# listed. Got a voice mail saying "the staff member you have called is unavailable, but, will inform him that you called. I mean, REALLY??? Oh, and I used call blocking, so he can't call back. (I was just curious)

    ReplyDelete