Wednesday 8 August 2012

419 SCAM - Late Ghama President John Atta Mills 080812

Sir,
 
My name is Kofi Atta Mills, son to the late Ghana President John Evans Atta Mills.
 
I am writting this private letter to make you an offer of business. In this present time, it is difficult to find a trustworthy partner hence if you can demonstrate trust and be able to keep this business matter confidential then
it will not be a regrettable waste joinning me in ths life changing offer.
 
The circumstances sorrounding the death of my late father though labeled 'throat cancer' has been classified by forensic unit of the ghana central intelligence as 'suspicious'.
Without boring you with too much details, I was opportuned to create wealth with the influence of my late father in the Gold sector of the Ghana economy. But due to restrictions imposed upon family members of all top ranking government officials in my country, I could not secure funds in Ghana banks hence I held overseas accounts.
The death of my late father has opened up a lot of scrutiny as expected when ever a government officials passes away. I held the sum of 9Million Dollars in an account with a South African bank.
(details to be provided) and would like to remove the funds from that account immediately and secure same in an overseas account. Please if you can facilitate the  removal via wire transfer of the said funds to your overseas account and make same available on my arrival to your country after 3 months time, I shall compensate you with 25% of the total funds.
Take note that we are currently mourning my late father and I would be in the country for 3 months. Investigations are currently going on and I would not want the funds detected even though it is secured in a coded US$ account.
 
 If you are interested in this offer please contact my attorney who is currently in South Africa. Mr. Joe Brown    joebrown2012@mail.ru  (Please for security reasons do not contact me)
 
For information regarding the death of my late father please visit the site:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-18972107
My attorney shall send you my photo and Ghana passport for identification hence feel free to contact him and request comprehensive details of this business including operating agreements which will prescribe the terms stated above.
 
Please in your response, kindly provide us with your full contact profile that includes your mobile phone number and recent fax number.
 
He awaits your communication as soon as you receive this email.
 
Thanks,
Kofi Atta Mills,

No comments:

Post a Comment