Saturday 11 August 2012

419 SCAM - Earl Spencer 110812

From: Earl Spencer
Citibank Frankfurt Main
Bolongarostr.127 65929 Frankfurt
Germany.
11th August 2012.
 
Hello Friend,
 
I am Earl Spencer, a permanent staff with Citibank Frankfurt Main. I seek your trust and assistance to transact this urgent mutual business with me. I am the account officer to Young wong Ridder,he died along with his family on a motor accident leaving a fixed sum of Ђ4.7Million Euros. in my branch without a WILL.
 
 
He is originally from your country, though he relocated into the country not long ago from New York,USA and settled-down in Germany.This transaction will last for 10 (Ten) working days absolutely no risk involve.
 
If you are interested, all I need is your identification ID, mailing address and telephone numbers.With these details I will validate you as the next of kin in our database,via our head quarters in Berlin, and generate a certificate of deposit where late Young W Ridder declared you his next of kin.
 
Do let me know urgently by return mail with the needed information.This is confidential.
 
Regards,
Earl Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment