Sunday 29 April 2012

419 SCAM - Business Opportunity 270412

Attention://Sir/Madam,

I'm Mrs. Maria Carmen Sanchez,

I work as Marketing Executive in a FenWold Veterinary Practice S.A, in Madrid Spain. I will like to introduce to you this great business opportunity; I need your urgent assistance which will also be benefiting to you in terms of co-operation and friendship. I am contacting you because I don’t want to lose this contract and I know that you and I, is going to get a good reward from the business in the future.

Now I want you to be the supplier (agent) to the company where I work so that me and you can take advantage of this business opportunity in the company now. My company wants a product called (oxytetracycline dihydrate 200 mg/mL) the product is an anabolic vaccine for the treatment of horses and other animals with delayed growth or weakness and reduction of convalescence period in chronic diseases.

The original supplier of these product is in (Asian ) so the former supplier of this product to our company directly had an accident here in Spain, he was the marketing manager and since he got this accident the monopoly has been broken. Any person now can supply and merge into partnership with the company presently and this is the reason why I’m writing you seeking your interest for assistance.  

I just want you to act as an intermediary agent to stand the gap between the (sellers of the product and the buyers).This is a big business which will be of a good dividends to both of us I only need your cooperation to make these business successful.

I will give you more information about this business upon the receipt of your reply with your full information via e-mail: mariacsanchez20@aol.com (or) mariacasanchez@yahoo.es If you are willing to stand as the agent to supply my company this product.  

Regards,
Mrs.Maria Carmen Sanchez,

No comments:

Post a Comment